Welcome To JNC //
For over 25 years we have established a reputation for our professional and friendly approach. We continue to offer a reliable, full accountancy service including tax services, bookkeeping, audits, management accounts and Vat advice.
Our services are utilised by clients from small and medium enterprises, law societies, contractors, self-employed, land and property owners and workers in the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS).
Renowned for our competency in delivering and adding value, our management team are highly skilled chartered certified accountants, fully versed to meet the needs of your business. With the use of the latest audit accountancy and taxation software, we can tailor our services to your individual needs and no problem is too big or small for us to effectively resolve.
We cater for a vast variety of clients, with various financial needs. Choosing us ensures you receive a competitive price for the services we offer, whilst we ensure you pay the most cost efficient tax, your reports are processed on time to avoid penalties and guarantee that all your reimbursements are processed promptly. We keep you informed and updated with all accounting procedures and ensure you receive continued advice and support throughout the year.
We are a regulated chartered accountants and work alongside numerous regulatory bodies such as the SRA. We are also inspected at regular intervals by the ACCA to ensure the continuation of our fellowship with them.
For a free consolation from any one of our highly knowledgeable team, please feel free to call us on 0208 519 0034 or visit our contact page.
We look forward to hearing from you
Proprietor of J Nelson & Co.
The Team //
– Joseph has been in the accounting, tax and auditing field for over 30 years. He is a Chartered Certified Accountant and is a Fellow of the ACCA which . He has a vast amount of accounting, taxation and auditing knowledge.
Dr Francis Antwi
– Francis has a PhD in Taxation and a masters degree in Accounting and Finance. He has been in the field for over 15 years and has previously been a lecturer. Francis specialises in Tax.
– Emmanuel has been working in the firm for 2 years now. In that time he has become a Certified Accounting Technician and also has the FIA qualification.He deals with accounting and tax issues.
– Devon Patterson is our Head of Marketing and Acquisitions with over 5 years’ experience with qualification in CEMAP. Devon’s main role is bringing in new clients and assisting with account preparations.
– Gloria Korda is our secretary who has been in the business for 8 years. Gloria attends to our account filing, preparation and correspondents.